Phospha-Guard GFH DARK-ICE
Phospha-Guard Granulated Iron Media was specifically designed to absorb phosphate (Po4), silicate and heavy-metals from both freshwater and marine water. Once phosphates bond to its ferric hydroxide surface, it will not leach back into the system.
- Effectively removes large amounts of phosphate, silicate and heavy metals.
- Eliminates the inhibition of coral calcification.
- Accelerates growth in corals.
- Helps control unsightly algae.
- Reduces water changes.
- Freshwater and marine use.
- It can be regenerated 3 times over with Phospha-Guard RE-CYCLE.
This eliminates the inhibition of coral calcification and massively reduces prolific algae growth. Phospha-Guard GFH has a very large surface area (300m²/g) making it exceptionally powerful and giving explosive performance when compared to competing products.